We appreciate your interest in employment with Renegade. Renegade is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity, and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law. Applicants with disabilities who need assistance with the application process may be entitled to reasonable accommodation in accordance with applicable law. If you need assistance completing this application or with the application process because of a disability, please contact the HR Department (in**@re*********.com or 619-677-1861). Renegade is looking for motivating instructors that can encourage, move, and energize clients. We expect you to have a big personality since you will be the leader of the space.
- Deliver fanatical training/education/guidance to customers while maintaining the distinct Renegade aesthetic, appearance, atmosphere, and culture.
- Inspire and energize clients, and provide superior customer service at all times, inside and outside class.
- Act as a Renegade representative, inside and outside class.
- Instructor or personal training certification and experience from leading group training or working as a personal trainer a plus.
- Availability for non-traditional hours, including early mornings, late evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Friendly, outgoing, and helpful personality with a strong sense of integrity and self-confidence.
- Energizing, positive, and optimistic attitude.
- Passion for fitness and helping others ready their goals.
- Enthusiasm for the Renegade brand.
- Proven dependability and reliability.
- Outstanding customer service skills with a desire to build strong interpersonal relationships.
- Ability to kneel, bend, reach, climb, and stand for long durations of time.
- Ability to move and lift equipment and supplies of 30 pounds or more.
Renegade is the best workout for athletes. Founded in San Diego in 2017, it’s the first strength and cardio interval fitness experience that provides an immersive, high-intensity workout that builds muscle. Our classes rotate between working out with weights, kettlebells, and running on an Air Runner Treadmill. Each day focuses on a different muscle group to achieve substantial results and to prevent injuries. Our program is designed to build muscle and move the body into fat loss mode while spiking the metabolism for up to 48 hours following the class.
Please be aware that smoking is prohibited in all indoor areas of Renegade studios and corporate offices.